Popping ads suddenly showing up in your screen during an important Skype interview or conversation is definitely very annoying. Today we will discover some effective ways of getting rid of these annoying Skype ads, and if possible getting rid of it forever. Here are some of the ways you can do to eliminate or hide these ads.
- You can do this first solution from the Main Skype window. First go to Tools, then click the tab that is labeled Options, and after that, click Notifications and then Notifications again.
- Once you are in the Notifications dialog box, uncheck all boxes that are checked. In this way you can remove pop-up ads and at the same time enjoy the latest features from Skype.
- You can also try using the Compact View. You can do this by going to the main Skype window and then go to View options and then click Compact View. Do not worry about how to go back to the Normal View, just go to View and then choose Default View. It’s that easy.
There are also some workaround that you can try.
- You can rename the English file. You can do this by going to Tools, and then Change Language, after that, click Edit Skype Language File. A window will open, choose Save As.
- The next step is to save it with the file name Standard English. Go back to the first step by going to Tools, Change Language.
- Now click Load Skype Language File, then select the previous file that you saved named Standard English, and lastly restart Skype.
- You can also try using other non- English language to work around the pop-up ads. (Tools>Change Language>choose your preferred language)
Remember that some of this ways are not applicable to all Skype users. Just pick the one that works for you.
It is also important to pick the best Skype video recorder in the internet today. Supertintin is a Skype recording software that is chosen by many Skype users because of its simple interface and its quality Skype video call recorder.