1. How do I start recording a Msn conversation?
It is very easy. Only 2 steps. Firstly start a Msn conversation. After the connection is established, click the red record button in Supertintin to start recording.
2. What can I record from Msn?
Supertintin can help you record all audio streams and video streams in all kinds of Msn audio/vido chats.
3. What happen if there are 2 video streams in my Msn? Could I choose which one to record?
Yes. There are 6 video recording modes,
If you can not find all of these options in Supertintin, please go to our download page and download our latest version.
- None (Audio Only):
No video is recorded.
Record video from both sides of the call in picture-in-picture format. The recorded video will look exactly as you see it during the call, with your video inset within the remote video.
- Side by Side:
Record video from both sides of the call, with each side taking up half the picture.
- Local Only:
Only the local side (video from your camera) will recorded.
- Remote Only:
Only the remote side (video from the other participant) will recorded.
- Two files:
Records Local and Remote onto two files. The files can be used for post-production and editting.
4. How long does the download take?
The download is only about 3.0M and would take a few seconds over broadband or about 2 minutes over a typical modem.
5. Do I see ads when I use Supertintin? Does Supertintin contain adware or spyware?
Supertintin doesn't show any ads or contain any adware or spyware.
6. Do I need permission to record conversations?
You should let all paticipants of the conversation know that you are recording the conversation. In many countries, it's illegal and immoral to record without the other party's knowledge.
7. How do I uninstall Supertintin?
Click the 'Start' menu, and highlight 'Settings.'
Select 'Control Panel.
Open 'Add or Remove Programs.
Highlight 'Supertintin" in the list of programs currently installed on your computer.
8. Do you offer volume discounts for Supertintin?
Yes, please refer to the volume-pricing schedule and contact our sales team (sales at supertintin.com) to finish the payment.
9. Why do I get the echoes and how to eliminate them?
please try the following:
- If using an external microphone and speakers
- Lower volume of speakers
- Move the microphone further away from the speakers
- Switch to a headset or USB phone
- If using a laptop microphone and speakers, use a headset or USB phone instead.
Since laptop microphone and speakers are fixed close together,
they will usually cause echo and feedback. (Most laptop computers
tend to have mediocre speakers and microphones, so a headset or USB
phone will greatly improve the sound quality, in addition to eliminating echo.)
10. What new features are you working on?
We are working Supertintin versions for other im clients, such as Yahoo, AIM, QQ, Paltalk, CrazyFrog etc.
11. Could I get Supertintin for Free?
Yes. Please check Get it Free page.