Why make your Pet a New Member of the Skype Community anyway?
- Let others know you are a proud owner of the cutest pet in the world.
- Meet other happy pet-lovers and their pets around Skype.
- To get you updated with what your pets are doing (if they’re okay), while you’re out or perhaps busy at work all throughout the day.
- In order to find an ideal pet sitter.
- Keep in touch with your pet sitter and give your instructions from time to time.
- Take cute videos and pictures with your pet you can flaunt around social networking sites.
- So you won’t miss them even if you’re on a month long vacation.
- Start a new form of pet and pet owner bonding.
- Preserve beautiful moments with your pet you can look back from time to time.
- Teach your pet how to project in front of the web cam. (Isn’t that a fun trick you can teach?)
Easy Ways on How to make your Pet Capture Everyone’s Eyes on Skype
- In the Tools menu at the uppermost part of your Skype screen, click Options. Then, a new window will appear on your screen.
- Under the General tab that you will see on the new window’s left side, choose the Video Options to take a preview of yourself before taking a picture. (Be sure that you and your pet looks awesome.)
- Hit the Take a Video Snapshot button you will see just below your displayed image. This will enable another window to display a larger view.
- Then, at the lowermost part of the new window, click the button of the Take a Video Snapshot option. After which, you may choose to adjust your picture’s size and crop the exact angle you want to save.
- To save the photo, click Save Snapshot.
Send it to your Friends
- On your Skype screen’s left panel, choose a contact you wish to share your photo.
- Choose the Send file option, then a new window will appear.
- Select the photo you want to send, click it, and click the “Open” button. You may need to wait a few minutes for your contact to accept the file you’ve sent.
These are just some things you can do with Skype to feature your pet. You may also start a video or audio call to your pet sitter to keep you updated with your pet, or a group video call to introduce your pet to other pet owners.
PS: Get Supertintin.com’s Skype Video Call Recorder to record every happy moment with your pet in Skype. Grab it now!