You can now review businesses using another great Skype feature called SkypeFind. Other Skype users can see your review and this would help them find the right businesses for them.
Using SkypeFind is easy. Here are several easy steps to follow.
To add a review to SkypeFind:
- Proceed to the business listings page.
- Click Add Your Review.
- Type your review in the Comments box.
- Select a rating for the business from: really good, good and not so good.
- Click Save when you’ve finished your review.
The review will be displayed on the listing for other users to see.
If you feel like you’ve missed out something on your published review, you can edit your review by following these simple steps:
- Search for the business you reviewed.
- Click on it to see the details.
- Scroll down to find your review.
- Once you found it, click on Edit Your Review.
- A text box will open where you can edit your review. After editing your review, click on Save.
Sometimes, you may find reviews by other people which you disagree with. Everyone in Skype is entitled to their own opinions and if you do not agree with them, simply write your own review. Otherwise, if you believe a review is inappropriate or offensive, you can report it by clicking Report a concern.
With these simple steps, hopefully you are now guided on how to use another great Skype feature so you can further maximize the use of your Skype account. If you want to make the most out of your Skype video calls, you can also use a Skype video call recorder to make sure all important calls are captured. Download a free Skype video call recorder from www.supertintin.com now!