Business listings in SkypeFind are generated and maintained by members of the Skype community like you. To add a new SkypeFind business listing, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign in the Skype and select the Call Phones tab.
- Click the Find Businesses tab for Skype 5.1 for Windows or the Directory tab for Skype 5.0 for Windows.
- Click Recommend a Business. An alternative is to search for the business, then click Recommend a Business from the search results page.
- Add the following required business details.
- Location (City and Area)
- Country (choose a flag from the dropdown list)
- Phone Number – this becomes permanent so make sure it is the business’ correct number
- Keywords – these should describe what the business does or offers e.g. “Chinese takeout”, “plumber”, etc.
- Comments – type a review of the business and select a rating
- Click on Save.
In case you need to edit an incorrect business detail or add a missing business detail, then simply follow these steps:
- Click the business you want to edit.
- Click Edit details.
- Enter the correct details.
- Click on Save.
Take note that the phone number cannot be edited since it acts as the unique identifier of the business. Sometimes businesses occasionally change numbers, or the person who created the initial listing may have typed an incorrect number. If you find an incorrect numbers in SkypeFind click on Report a Concern to let Skype know.
Also, if you find a review inappropriate or offensive, or if a listing should already be removed, report it also to Skype and they will review the information and make the necessary actions.
Learn more about the cool features of Skype by visiting www.supertintin.com. Another way to enjoy Skype is by recording your Skype voice and video calls using a free Skype video call recorder.
Download your free Skype video call recorder from the website now!