The latest version of Skype for Windows desktop makes it possible for users to send usability feedback to Skype. Skype can use these user feedback to improve your Skype experience and give you a better service in the future.
To send Skype feedback, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to Skype.
- Go to the menu and select Help.
- Scroll down through the options and select Give Feedback.
- Another window will open where you can input your usability experience.
- Go to the drop down menu under What’s your comment about?, and select the subject category of your feedback.
- Next, type your comments in the box under the Enter your comments here.
- Share how often you use Skype by selecting the appropriate answer in the drop down menu below the comments box.
- If you want Skype to get in touch with you regarding your comment, enter your email address at the box provided.
- Review your feedback and once satisfied, click on Submit.
Your feedback will now be sent to Skype and they can use it to further enhance your Skype experience. Another way to enhance your Skype experience is by recording your Skype video calls. A free Skype video call recorder is available at www.supertintin.com. Hurry and download your free copy now!