Skype is one of the best tools for business content and collaboration. Collaboration can happen with a few phone calls, but with Skype, it gets better. Here’s how you can use Skype for business collaboration:
- Skype has a video conference feature that can allow 8-10 businessmen to hold meetings at the comfort of their own offices. All you need is a great quality webcam, a good audio device, and fast ethernet.
- If there are files that need to be transferred, you can easily do so by attaching the documents at the chat window, without disrupting your conference call.
- Skype also allows screen sharing for a quick demo of software, or even presentations you made.
Skype is also a great tool for creating web content that you can upload on your company website. With Skype and a Skype video recorder, you can record interviews done through conference calls, and create quality podcast episodes.
- All you need is a good transcription or script with rich content, then you can record yourself while you’re reading the content.
- You can also do a conference call with another person, and record the interview as a podcast or video content for your website.
- After recording, you can easily upload the created content with a single click.
Recording important Skype conference calls, video calls and podcasts are a breeze with SuperTinTin. It’s a great recording software that has a user-friendly interface and can record audio and video streams done in Skype with the best quality there is, since it doesn’t rely on screen-captures. Click on the link to start creating content for your websites using Skype and SuperTinTin.