Much to the dismay of its users, Skype still doesn’t have a pre-installed software that can record phone and video calls. So if you wish to do so, you’ll definitely be needing a Skype recorder like SuperTinTin to accomplish that for you.
Let’s assume that you’re done recording your Skype videos and you’re really excited about uploading them on an online video sharing community such as YouTube. You want your video to be made public so that more people get to see it. What do you need to do? Here’s a quick guide.
- On your browser, go to http://www.youtube.com.
- If you don’t have a YouTube account yet, then you need to make one. Just click on the blue “Sign In” button on the upper right corner of the site so that it redirects you to the “Sign In” page.
- Click on the red “Create an Account” button next to the text that says: “New to YouTube?”
- YouTube is now fully integrated with Gmail so it is necessary that you make a Gmail account first in order to sign in with YouTube.
- Fill in the necessary information as needed and tick the boxes that apply.
- Verify your account.
- Sign in using your email. To make sure that you’re really signed in on YouTube, your first and last name should appear on the upper right hand of the website. If you don’t see anything, click the “Sign In” button again and reenter your email address and password.
- As soon as you’ve successfully signed in, click the upload button next to the search bar.
- See the blue button that says “Ok, I’m ready to Continue”? Click that.
- Select the recorded Skype video from your computer and hit “Open”.
- Depending on the size of the video, the uploading may take several minutes to finish. While waiting, enter a description for the video, set its privacy settings and enter tags that you think are relevant to the video.
- Once the video has finished uploading, YouTube’s servers will need to process it first before it can finally be viewed online.